Mr. Gautam primarily advises clients on trademark protection in foreign jurisdictions (outside India). He
primarily advises clients on the trademark laws of SAARC countries as well as other major jurisdictions such as U.S.A, China, European
Union, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Gulf Countries.
His Specialized Practice Areas include Clearance opinions, Trademark Prosecution and Cancellations, Assignment and License of
• Successfully filed and defended oppositions on behalf of the client, Tata Sons Limited throughout the world. In specific getting our
client's mark “TATA” declared as a well known trademark in Morocco.
• Filed a custom recordal application in France on behalf of the client, Dharampal Premchand Limited, which led to the destruction of
• Filed rectification petitions of behalf of Khadi Village and Industries Commission at the OHIM (matter pending).
• Member, Bar Council of Delhi
• Master of Laws in Intellectual Property (2007) from National Law University, Jodhpur
• LL.B. (2005)