Practice area/industry focus
Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Chemical.
- Nupur specializes in drafting, prosecution, patent mining in the areas of biotechnology, biodiversity, Pharmaceutical, chemical and Life sciences, and provides opinions, including patentability, infringement/non-infringement, compulsory licensing issues and validity.
- She is trained in the areas of gene cloning, DNA fingerprinting, genetic diversity, proteomics, enzymology toxicological studies and molecular biology.
- She was associated with the Patent Facilitating Center, TIFAC of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- LLB -Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law - NLSIU
- University Gold Medalist in M.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology- University of Delhi
- B.Sc (Hons.) Microbiology- University of Delhi
- DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property: WIPO distance learning
- DL-320 Basics of Patent Drafting
- CSIR-UGC NET (LS)