PRACTICE AREA/INDUSTRY FOCUS
IP Litigation and Dispute Resolution: All forms of Intellectual Property including Trademarks, Copyright, Patents, Designs, domain names, IP and competition law, IP and defamation law, anti-counterfeiting work including brand enforcement for luxury brands, IP contractual and advisory work.
- Enrolled with Delhi Bar Council: 2007.
- Primary Courts: Delhi High Court
- NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS: Recognition of the doctrine of spill over reputation in George V Records v. Kiran Jogani, successfully obtaining well-known trademark declarations for leading brands, enforcing IP in films, successful campaigns for the Indian Singers Rights Association and well-known luxury brands, Winning a big trademarks dispute for a well-known Indian brand all the way up to the Supreme Court, involved in a case clarifying the Customs enforcement rules qua patents.
- Commercial Courts in India (Asia IP)
- Movie Makers Battle Online Pirates (Asia IP)
- Vigilance: The Best Defence (IBLJ)
- The Green Revolution (Asia IP)
- Reaching Across Borders (IBLJ)
- 2006, Amity Law School, BA LLB (Hons)
- 2011, George Washington University, LL.M