Shraddha Singh Chauhan
PRACTICE AREA/INDUSTRY FOCUS
Intellectual Property, Patents – Prosecution, Contentious and Licensing
Shraddha is a competent and dynamic professional with a distinguished and insightful exposure of 11 years. She is adept in all areas of Patent Law from Drafting, Searching and Analysis, to Prosecution at the Indian Patent Office. She has also continuously supported the representations at the Intellectual Property Appellate Board and various High Courts.
Her practice covers many technology areas, including Artificial Intelligence, Consumer Appliances and Electronics, Data Storage & Software Solutions, Hybrid Engines, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Medical Devices, Renewable Energy, Semiconductor Assemblies, and Telecommunications (including 3G, 4G and LTE).
She is also specialized in conducting Essentiality Evaluation of Patents conforming to Standards for several telecommunication bodies.
In addition to the above, she is proficient in advising and drafting various Patent License/Technology Transfer/Technical Know-how license Agreements and Contracts.
Prior to entering the legal profession, she worked for 1 year and 8 months in engineering, research and development of optical media, storage devices and photovoltaic products in MOSERBAER INDIA LTD.
- Managing IP (India Edition 2014) – “How to use Patent law and Competition law in tandem”
- World Intellectual Property Review (Sept-Oct, 2014) – “India’s Patent and Competition Crossroads”
- Admitted to Bar, Member Bar Council of Delhi (2014)
- Member – Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Guest Faculty to Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property (RGNIIPM), Nagpur.
- L.L.B. – from CCS University, Meerut
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University), Lucknow.
- Certified MDP on “WTO and Intellectual Property Rights” from Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad.
- Certified 6 months Training in Intellectual Property from IPAI (Institute of Patent Attorneys India), Delhi.